THE SUMMIT - Unleashing India's Gaming Superpower
The gaming industry has grown in ways that seemed unfathomable just a couple of years ago. In fact, today the whole world is watching with awe the unmatched possibilities of this domain. According to some estimates, the gaming market is expected to reach a value of USD 339.95 billion by 2027.
Introducing GAMEXX 2022!
GAMEXX 2022 will uncover the current state and the future of the gaming industry. The event will be the biggest gathering of all the stakeholders from the gaming industry. Industry players, gamers, and brands will discuss at length the unexplored potential, the challenges, and the future of the fast-growing gaming industry.
The event will also felicitate the best from the gaming world, such as gamers, creative minds, strategists, manufacturers, designers, and brands.
The GAMEXX Awards recognizes and celebrates the best-of-the-best in the Category Games Awards like Sports, Action,Adventure,Casual Games, Role Playing Games, Educations and more...
The GAMEXX Awards recognizes and celebrates the best-of-the-best in the Creative Awards category like Storytelling, In Game Sound Design, Games with Social Messaging, Art Direction and more...
The GAMEXX Awards recognizes and celebrates the best-of-the-best in the Discipline Awards category like Best Data Tool, Use of Inflencers, Best use of social media and more...
The GAMEXX Awards recognizes and celebrates the best-of-the-best in the Special Awards category like Game of the year, Game Developer of the year, best Mobile Games and more...
no submission fee
for this category.
RULES & GUIDELINES
- Nominations for the GAMEXX Awards. It is not necessary to make a nomination for each category. Nominations for the same game in different categories can be made.
- Games that are released between January 1, 2021 and March 31, 2022 are eligible for award nominations.
- Any games released and made available to public during the above said period, irrespective of platform or delivery medium, are eligible for nominations. Upgrades, expansions, and mission packs would also be accepted for nominations.
WHO WILL ATTEND ?
- Indie Gamers
- Marketers / Brand Managers
- Investors Technology Providers/Tech Cos
- Talent Agencies & Influencer Agencies
KEY DISCUSSION POINTS
Unleashing India's Gaming Superpower
- Future scope of Gaming - What does the gaming of tomorrow look like?
- Advergaming - Is in-game advertising the next frontier for brands?
- India on the road to becoming the gaming superpower.